Unveiling Dr Joe’s hands-on, minds-on, online science programs for the first five weeks of term 2, 2020! This is a fun, exciting science program that aligns well with the Australian National Curriculum.
Kids love (and understand) science with Dr Joe!
- Science at home with predominantly repurposed materials! Hours of science exploration fun!
- Live streamed lessons – with student question time right after.
- Chat to an experienced teacher who is also a real scientist!
- (For caregivers, online teaching notes with decades of experience in making science fun!)
Only $55 for a five week term!
(Catch up on any missed lessons with full online notes).
Appropriate for all primary school ages! Classes start 9am with class size highly limited. However, we will open up more classes as need arises.
Two programs on offer Australia wide for the first five weeks of term 2, 2020:
1. Creating Science – Think and Act like a Scientist!
Tuesdays: April 21st, 28th, May 5th, 12th, 19th
- The magic of science - sponge balls, glow glasses and the challenge of inference
- Reaction times and repeated measures.
- Puff cups, air pressure, and the unseen world.
- Balloon rockets and variables.
- Invisible light! Dissolving chemicals and fluorescence.
You don’t need, but will be greatly empowered, to buy our science kit at HERE.
HURRY – STOCKS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED!
2. Earth, Space, and the planets
Fridays: April 24th, May 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
Focus on grade 5 but allowing for a broader curriculum experience.
Visit www.creatingscience.org/store for further details!
Lots to choose from
Topics include -
• Gravity, forces, magnets, motion, inertia, Newton’s laws
• Earth, space, planets, day and night, and motion in space
• Sound, light, energy, colours, balance, touchy feely mazes
• Insects and the Bug sukka, bee houses, biology
• Thinking like a scientist, exact measurements, randomising trials
And lots more, why not ask for one of your own?
Interactive Science Shows
Dr. Joe and his team of education specialists believe that in order to stimulate the young minds of today, we need to present the world of science to them in a fun and easy to understand way. We do this by creating unforgettable and engaging experiments that completely interactive and 100% safe. This ensures that the kids are attentive throughout, and get the most out of their unique learning experience!
Introduce your students to the wonders of science!
Help inform the next generation, and prepare our future scientists, to be authentic users and creators of scientific knowledge with... CREATING SCIENCE by Dr. Joe