Experimenter’s Essentials – for Creating Science by Dr Joe.
Experimenter’s Essentials – For “Creating Science” by Dr Joe.
*AUSTRALIA ONLY* - Contact email@example.com for international orders over PayPal.
Most of the equipment you’ll need for science is right there at home! However, we’re put together a very special science kit for all the things that are hard to get for the very best of the best of our science activities!
The kit includes:
· 1 Sponge ball or sponge cube for the Magician’s Steal.
· 1 Tbsp copper sulphate for Spectroscopy, Electroplating, and Growing Crystals,
o Contained in a small, sealed plastic container for Electroplating, and Growing Crystals
· Holographic defection grating glasses, for Sight and Light
· Modelling balloon for Bob the Blob
· A 2-3cm screw for Homopolar motors and Electroplating
· X2 neodymium magnets, one glued to a toy for safety, for Magnets and Homopolar Motors
· X2 ~20cm wire for Electroplating
· X1 ~20cm non-magnetic (copper wire with no clips) for Homopolar Motors
· Two little LED lights for smushy circuits
· A double AA battery holder with leads, for Art bot and Electroplating
· A small motor that runs off x2 AA batteries for Art Bot
· X2 paddle pop sticks with a offset hole drilled in then to fit the motor axil, for Artbot and Crystals
· Tweezers for insects and other small projects.
· 1 plastic pipette for chemistry and a pen for Fluorescence
· 1 set of small, disposable gloves for Electroplating
· 1 Vortex Bottle Connector - wet play only!
· +1 FREE extra science toy of a completely random determination.
· 1 copy of your much needed “Creating Science: Dr Joe’s book of experiments and activities for everyone.”
· X1 Balance Bird and Hopping Mouse on strong cardboard for Balance
That's a saving of around 50%!
Or if you'd just like the bare basics of the mini kit, you can learn about:
· 1 Neodymium safety glued to paddlepop stick
· Iron filings in a safe container for you to explore
· Enough copper sulphate to make GREEN FIRE
· 1 free spectrum spectacles, because you can never get enough
· One more cool science toy at random!
STOCKS ARE LIMITED! Buy Now!!
Prices include postage.
No refunds for any reason.
Literally half the price is for the postage, expect to pay less if you are able to host a show at your venue and I can hand deliver the science kits.
Australia only, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other orders.