Dr Joe’s "Right at home with Science" online classes!!!
Term 3 – 2020 - STEM TREASURES!!!
Unveiling Dr Joe’s hands-on, minds-on, online science programs for the first five weeks of term 3, 2020! This is a fun, exciting science program that aligns well with the Australian National Curriculum. Kids love (and understand) science with Dr Joe!
· Your sign in fees INCLUDES our SCIENCE KIT! (See store HERE.) along with Dr Joe's book of Science Experiments. Book now and save on both!
Science at home! Hours of science exploration fun!
· Live streamed lessons – with student question time right after.
· Chat to an experienced teacher who is also a real scientist!
· (For caregivers, online teaching notes with decades of experience in making science fun! Visit www.CreatingScience.Org)
Only $133 for your own science kit and the five week term!
(Catch up on any missed lessons with full online notes).
Appropriate for all primary school ages!
Class is streaming nationally at 1:30pm, Brisbane time, Mondays.
: July 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10
1. Smushy Circuits!
2. Motivating Magnets!
3. Electrifying Electroplating!
4. Magnifying Motors!
5. Amazing Artbots!
– STOCKS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED!
If you are not comfortable giving your details to an online store, you can contact us for credit card over the phone to 041 7709 5509, PayPal to Joe@drjoe.id.au, Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for direct deposit details
Please note: No refunds for any reason, as we are a very small organisation in a very experimental part of our growth during a global pandemic. This includes but is not limited to;
· A science kit you order does not arrive in time, or is missing pieces
· The student losses interest in the classes (additional materials will be available online to continue studies in their own time)
· The course does not fit seamlessly into your local curriculum
· You are trying to book for a student in another country and the postage is more than the entire course is worth.
After payment, all we need is;
1. An EMAIL so that we can invite you to the meeting. We start on time sharp so make
sure you are ready, and you know how to use ZOOM appropriately. See https://zoom.us/signup
2. Your student’s preferred NAME
3. Your student’s ages and class.
All you’ll need is;
1. Lots of scientific curiosity and readiness to learn science with friends!
2. Pen and notebook for science notes, we also provide lesson material online.
3. An avid student. We cover a broad expanse of material in a hope to engage all learners, but for some it will occasionally be revision, and others will be left with a LOT of extra questions!
4. Of course, SOME activities CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be done at home.
5. Where possible, we send out a YouTube video of our *most dangerous* activities for your students to enjoy on the day just before class, to help get their questions grooving.
Book soon as places are strictly limited!